воскресенье, 22 ноября 2009 г.

It was calm n sunny day ..

It was calm and sunny day. Everything was Ok. I was watching the "2012" on my home cinema. I went to kitchen and took a glass of orange juice.
But When I returned things started to get crazy. The weather suddenly changed and I started to hear some strange noices from the street. I went to balcony to see what is going on. It was terrible. And suddenly the tornado blew away my precious glass of orange juice! I couldn't believe it. But I quickly took my mobile phone and called Onotole to help me.
He instanlty came to me and stopped the tornado. My orange juice was saved. I thanked Onotole and asked for autograph. He put his signature on my glass with juice and now when I drink orange juice from this glass I remember that cool day.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий